Bryan J Swift
Not Seeking Work as of 21 August 2019
mobile +1 (347) 653-7492 work firstname.lastname@example.org
New York, NY
Director at Siberia, LLC
November 2014 to Current
Los Angeles, CA
Joined Siberia, LLC as a lead to help develop product based solutions for our client's business problems. Was promoted to Director and subsequently made a Partner before we were acquired by MediaLink.
- Brainstorm solutions for the digital products of Siberia's clients
- Lead the engineering team in crafting solutions
- Develop rototypes and full technical solutions
- Create on boarding documentation for technical resources
Developer as an Independent Contractor
February 2010 to December 2016
Performed development work for clients as both a sole developer and as a member of the client's existing team. Over six years as an independent contractor I worked for a variety of client's ranging from individuals building their personal site, to large international agencies.
- Architected and built the Android client for a client enabling conference calls with end-to-end encryption
- Built reporting features into an existing Ruby on Rails site
- Defined content types, coded server and client side components sites running PHP based CMS
- Worked with client side engineering teams to write and style templates based on provided designs
- Designed and developed demo applications in Java and Scala for natural language processing and sentiment analysis engine
Senior Software Engineer at AKQA, Inc. [NY]
November 2006 to February 2010
New York, NY
I was the first engineer hired by the New York office and as such wore many different hats while there.
- Stepped into a Management role leading a team of developers working on a top to bottom re-launch of a Smirnoff’s online presence
- Created a module to augment the Magnolia CMS’ functionality to fit the specific needs of Smirnoff’s brand team
- Developed and Managed Java integration points for third-party vendors and internal teams for Aircell’s new product, GoGo
Systems Analyst at Devis
June 2004 to November 2006
The First Gig. An incredible learning experience in a wildly different environment than everything that has come after.
- Designed, Developed and Maintained Java Web Applications utilizing three-tier or multi-tier architecture in a small team environment
- Designed and Implemented a reporting module improving Devis’ ability to efficiently and rapidly add reporting capability to systems in production or development